SafeguardingSafeguarding and promoting the welfare of children is everyone's responsibility. Everyone who comes into contact with children and their families and carers has a role to play in safeguarding children. School staff are particularly important as they are in a position to identify concerns early and provide help for children to prevent concerns from escalating. All school staff have a responsibility to provide a safe environment in which children can learn.
The Designated Safeguarding Team consists of:
- Gemma Astley, Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Adam Johnston, Designated Deputy Safeguarding Lead
- Claire Watkins, Designated Deputy Safeguarding Lead
- Daniel Evans, Designated Deputy Safeguarding Lead
- Leah Brinkworth, Designated Deputy Safeguarding Lead
For any safeguarding queries: